Thank you so much for taking the time to visit our website! Welcome!
Little Trinity is a welcoming church community in the heart of old-town Toronto. We welcome people from all stages, ages, and backgrounds of life, whether you are spiritually searching, wanting to deepen in Jesus, or are looking for a new church community. Our desire as a community is to be transformed by God’s grace to impact our families, our work places, our city, and our world.
Wherever you find yourself on your spiritual journey, we would be delighted to have you join our growing community as we learn what it means to follow Jesus together!
If you have any specific questions or would like to touch base with a pastor, please contact Gae (said Jay), HERE – through the Parish Administrator in the office to get connected.
Some of the ways to get to know us:
- Join us in-person for one of our Sunday services at 10am (Summer Schedule) or 6:30pm. We livestream our 10:00am service (Summer Schedule) on YouTube.
- Sign up for our Grapevine email newsletter that is sent out regularly 1-2 times per month. It contains news and information for upcoming events in the Little T community. Find the sign-up form on the home page of this website.
- Join a Small Group and check out the various groups under the “Community” menu tab to be a part of. Contact Pastor Orvin for more information. ()
- Join a Cluster
- Register for our Alpha Course, a video series that explores life’s deepest questions over dinner with others. (These usually happen once or twice a year for 6 weeks on Wednesday nights. They will be advertised with an opportunity to register.)
- If you’d like to help out and volunteer, connect with our Volunteer Coordinator, Laurie who can connect you with a ministry/event where you can serve and meet others. ()
- Attend our semi-annual Newcomers’ BBQ held at the home of our Senior Pastor, Tim and his family. These happen in the spring and fall and you can register once the announcements are being made. Pastor Orvin
For any and all questions or inquiries, feel free to email Gae in the office at and she will be happy to give more details or connect you with a pastor.